Help is available through Telehealth!
Do you need support, but can’t make it to an in-person appointment?
If so, we can help you through virtual therapy, or telehealth.
What is Teletherapy?
- The delivery of quality mental health services through an online platform (similar to a video chat).
- A way for therapists to still provide therapy to someone while that person remains in their home.
- Telehealth appointments can be very beneficial if getting to a traditional in-person appointment is not convenient, or you simply just don’t want to.
What do I need to be able to use Teletherapy services?
- A stable internet connection
- A laptop, computer, tablet, or smartphone with a webcam and audio connection.
Please contact us today to learn more!